Peter Glon, a certified Executive Coach, inspires and guides high-potential leaders who aspire to maximize their leadership style to expand the mission of their organizations. His straight-shooter approach helps these leaders emerge into their potential with full clarity on their goals and full confidence in their approach, to achieve more than they thought possible.
Peter provides a unique ability to positively connect with and motivate individuals using the communications skills he has acquired thru his lifelong coaching experiences. Peter’s tailored program provides an environment that allows individuals to identify a situation and elevate the outcomes before making a decision of action, creating independent thinkers.
He is a dynamic professional with more than 35 years of proven success in building strong organizational, team, and regional/national athletic programs. He is experienced in developing brands and markets for commercial and nonprofit entities. He has a solid history of leading regional and national initiatives with theNSCAA, NCAA and US Soccer Organizations.
Peter collaborates with individuals to realize their full potential by aligning their core values, developing their personal, profession & leadership skills. With master level coaching I partner with individuals to gain an improved awareness of who they are and an elevated level of engagement in deliberately creating the life they choose to live.
Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. Coaching brings out your best by helping you focus, break down tasks and clarify their values.
- Bachelor of Science – Northern Illinois University
- Masters in Education – Western Michigan University
- Certified Professional Coach-iPEC
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner-ELI MP
- 25 + years Assistant Professor of Education
- 40 + years Collegiate, Regional, National Level Soccer Coach
- Founder/Partner of Peter Glon Coaching/Consulting
- Personal Development, Business, Presentation/Speech, Career Coach
- Motivational/Keynote Speaker
- DTM-Toastmasters International
- Chicago District 30 Toastmasters
- NW Area 2 Governor 2012-2013
- Past President- Arlington Heights TM Club
- Past President-View Masters TM Club
- Presenter at District 30 Toastmasters Leadership Conference’s
Email me your comments I would love to chat, help get new ideas at: email@example.com